- Manage the incoming communications from current and potential customers, providing accurate information for products and services offered by our company,
- Investigate needs and provide solutions and advices, aiming at the effective promotion of programs.
- Communicate with customers and negotiate agreements renewals according to operating rules and principles of the company.
- Build relationships of trust with customers, aiming at the retention of the department’s customer base.
- Monitor the requests and communicate with the competent departments and divisions in order to ensure their timely and correct fulfillment.
- Entry updates to the systems and databases of the company, taking care for sensitive information’s best management.
- Secondary school graduate
- At least one year experience in a similar job position
- Excellent sales & negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of computers (MS Office, CRM)
- Result-oriented thinking
- Team player and cooperative mindset
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
If you are interested in a dynamic career with unquestioned future prospects and development opportunities, you are invited to join HERON’s team. Fill in the form and take the first step!